Friday, September 22, 2006

DWIGHT YOAKAM in concert THE EAGLE'S SONJA Opens the Show

Not a lot of pictures, but we’ll may add them later…Dwight put on a great show and it was an honor to open for him at the Seaside Convention Center, in Seaside. Dwight is quite an accomplished singer, songwriter, musician and actor. The Crowd really enjoyed him.

Check out his website: www.dwightyoakam.com

As for opening for him? I remember sitting on the steps of the Seaside Convention Center, MANY years ago, imagining myself playing there at that venue someday…years later? I did! I played with Pacific Rain Factory again and of course, my husband Jerry, played as well. It really was surreal for me to be there playing and we had a ball…. Thanks again to my GM, Paul Mitchell for the opportunity. It was amazing!

No comments: