Friday, September 22, 2006

BILLY DEAN a the Tillamook County Fair

BILLY DEAN!
The EAGLE gave away tickets to some of the different concerts and the Pig-N-Ford races at the Tillamook County Fair this year again. I had a great time as we ‘left the EAGLE’S Nest’ and you all took a flight on down the coast to the Billy Dean Concert with me.I saw some of you that won tickets at the concert, which is always fun and Billy put on a great show!

I took My daughter Jodi with me again and Joven, (from Joe and Joven’s Pick of the Day) came along too. After the show, Jodi and I went back and had the opportunity to meet Billy and the rest of the band. Jodi and I actually talked with the guys for quite awhile and I got an impromptu, hysterical, interview with the band….that later I found out didn’t record, because it was dark and I pushed the wrong button.

I was so mad, but now have a small flashlight hanging from my key chain. You would have all enjoyed it, but sometimes a golden egg, ends up breaking. The hazards of living in a nest!

I did find out some inside info on a member of Jason Aldean’s band….one of the guys from Billy’s band, has a brother that plays with Jason Aldean. It’s a secret now, but I’ll let it out later at the Aldean show…. Anyway, Jodi and I had a blast chatting with the band and Billy. All very talented, funny and really very nice.

After we were done visiting, Jodi, Joven and I went to the carnival at the fair and I went on the Octopus ride…alone…and probaply embarrassed myself but didn’t care!
I got on that ride, and laughed, screamed and giggled like a little kid out loud, and I’m not a quiet person!! Jodi thought it was ‘cute’, I thought she’d die before being seen with her crazy mom after I got off the ride, but she wasn’t.
The best therapy for a bad day? The Octopus ride at a carnival!!! Astoria? Let’s build a theme park!

No comments: