Friday, April 30, 2010

Five for Friday


1) I came across this picture today and with the 60th Loyalty Day Parade coming up in a few days over in Long Beach I thought I'd post it... here I am in my crazy 'peacock' hat (that I hated!) many years ago in a parade, representing Denmark for the Scandinavian Midsummer Festival, as Jr Miss Denmark. 1977. WHO? Doesn't love a parade!? This Sunday I will be broadcasting a parade for the first time ever, with our News Director, Michael Desmond. I am looking forward to it. Long Beach, here we come!


2) It was supposed to be sunny today. It wasn't. It was rainy and cloudy all day! Just saying... I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind and bring us REAL Spring weather!



3) Tomorrow is the first day of May! My brother, Niels's, birthday! Here he is with his wife Allison.... I am sure mom will have cake and coffee at her house to celebrate! Yummy...mom's cake! Happy birthday big brother!


4) I think I have an unhealthy, abnormal love of coffee.... a random thought I know, but my eyes keep trying to close and my brain is screaming... COFFEE!


5) Well, I didn't quite get to 5, but 4 is good.. Happy Friday Friends and Happy May Day!

No comments: