Friday, April 16, 2010

Five for Friday

1 ~ I will be trying to my nephew how to ride his bike with no training wheels this weekend!


2 ~ As I write this, I swear I am starving, but I think it's because I just bought some 50% off certificates during our morning 1/2 off mini auction sale here at the station.... great deals.

I paid $25 for a $50 certificate to the Longbeach Lighthouse & Columbia Bar. Love this place. Great food and service. Last time my husband and I ate there, I had steamer clams and he had steak..perfectly done! 4 stories up on the ocean in Longbeach, Washington, the view is spectacular! I also got a certificate for Ilwaco's Imperial Schooner and Rollin' Thunder BBQ in Astoria! I have never been to either of those places, but I will be sure to let you know how they are! Now I am really hungry. Hmmm...what's for lunch? Probably Grilled Cheese and tomato soup. I can't use those certificates without my husband...can I? Well, I could, but that wouldnt be very nice now would it!


3 ~ Tom Freel is coming in to do my show with me this afternoon. He is the voice of our sister station KAST 1370am, news and talk. (he is also my boss...well, one of them) Here's a random thought~I think we should have a Tom Freel Roast....how fun would that be? We could sell tickets, have a dinner... a community event...all in good fun of course! *laughing~loudly* I have worked with this guy for a gagillion years and I know he would be a good sport...way better than I would ever be!

4 ~ Movies. I think a movie would be fun to goto this weekend...

5 ~ and the ACM Awards! Yay! I love the ACM Awards. So much fun .

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments: