Friday, March 13, 2009

Five for Friday


1) It's a beautiful day. Even though I know rain is in the forecast for this weekend, the blue sky sure can lift the spirits! It's a reminder that nicer weather is coming!

2) I still have all kinds of things swimming around in my head after such a fantastic trip to Nashville. We learned so much and I am hoping to bring that to you! Implementing new things in my show and on the website will be ways for us to get closer and be more interactive with each other...I enjoy hearing from you and making a difference in your day.

3) I am excited for TJ Auto's Anniversary party next week! The Eagle Country Cafe will be on the road to TJ's next week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from Noon-1pm. Tim, Trina, Lori, TJ and the crew have been a large part of this community for 19 years. You'll have the opportunity to win a $200 gift card and other prizes, so be sure to listen and stop by TJ's next week. They'll even be blowing up a car!

4) Since it is Friday, which means the weekend is here, it's propably time for me to unpack my luggage from Nashville! Am I the only one who hates unpacking? I love packing to go....neat, tidy, organized...then when it's time to come home it all gets shoved in the suitcase and waits for me to dive in, put it all away, do the laundry and put the suitcases away for another year! Echhh!

5) and five..........in between everything this weekend, I'll be adding stuff to the website, so keep checking back. So much to do and not enough hours in the day! Have a fantastic weekend friends!




No comments: