Wednesday, April 04, 2007

TY HERNDON at CRS

TY HERNDON


I MET TY IN NASHVILLE HE'S A KIND, FUNNY AND AMAZING TALENT. HE DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK WHEN HE WAS ON TOP WITH HIS CAREER ....

NOW, HE'S BACK WITH A NEW ALBUM AND RENEWED SPIRIT. HE IS ON FIRE !!

When I met Ty, we had a blast and laughed so much! It was one of the highlights of my trip to CRS in Nashville.




...INTERVIEW TIME..?
My feet were killing me, so I was happy when TY plopped down on the floor in the hall, YAY my feet were getting a rest!

We were going to do the interview in the hall, because it would be quieter than the noisy Media Room....HA! ...NOT the case. ....It was Check-Out time for that day...

Guests were stepping over us, saying hello, we were commenting on there purses, belts, clothing....giving compliments, asking if they'd like to join our interview.... It was hysterical.

Then people we knew would come by and hollar, 'Hey, from Texas..." or they'd stop and start making plans for meeting up later in the day, or discuss which show was going to be the best to go to later... oh, the decisions!! ......
Oh, and the INTERVIEW....!?!

We finally did get through it, but by the time I edited all of the chatter out and played it for all of you on the air...out of the 30 minutes that the recorder was on....I ended up with 5 minutes of interview! Good Grief! :)
After the interview, we visited, took pictures and NO, we didn't play in the elevators....we perused the housekeeping's cart when the maid wasn't looking... (not, really, she saw us...she was laughing too) The pink feather duster was the most popular item on the cart!
It really was funny. It was an 'interview' I'll never forget!

No comments: