Thursday, April 05, 2007

SONGWRITERS SHOWCASE / ARTIST SHOWS

BMI SONGWRITER's SHOWCASE
JEFFERY STEELE, PAT GREEN, MAC DAVIS & SARAH BUXTON
Cool Slideshows


PICTURES ABOVE:
1.) CMT 'Life Set To Music'
2.) SARAH BUXTON & I...I ran into Sarah earlier in the day and she made me promise I'd be at her show. I am SO happy I didn't miss it. It was an AWESOME!
3.) KEITH URBAN took, 'STUPID BOY' to the TOP of the Charts...SARAH co-wrote it & she recorded it on her new album as well.
4.) JEFFERY STEELE- HUGE #1 HIT Songwriter
5.) PAT GREEN hits the stage with JEFFERY...
6.) PAT GREEN's new single, 'DIXIE LULLABY'
7.) MAC DAVIS!
8.) SARAH BUXTON thrilled to be on stage with MAC DAVIS!
9.) JEFFERY STEELE sings his #1 hit, recorded by RASCAL FLATTS-'WHAT HURTS THE MOST'
10.) MAC DAVIS had everyone in stitches...funny, funny, guy!
11.) SARAH's new single, 'THAT KIND OF DAY' (GREAT song!)
12.) PAT GREEN & MAC DAVIS & I !



ARTIST SHOWCASE PERFORMANCES
CROOK & CHASE, TRACE ADKINS, JACK INGRAM, DANIELLE PECK, TAYLOR SWIFT, MARC ERIC, BIG MACHINE RECORDS & SCOTT BORCHETTA of UNIVERSAL-NASHVILLE

Cool Slideshows

No comments: