Friday, October 20, 2006

SARAH BUXTON, ASHLEY MONROE, JESSE CAIN..Acoustic Jam-Part 2

STEVE AZAR-STEVE HOLY-SARAH BUXTON-ASHLEY MONROE...

Great Performances and a little goofing around.. for a good cause! (continued from Aucoustic Jam-Part 1)

ASHLEY was gorgeous and sang like and angel, especially when she performed her new single that she recorded with Ronnie Dunn, “I don’t Want To”, SARAH made me laugh AND cry, especially when she sang a song called “Stupid Boy”, a song, perfect for the evening and event. Sarah’s single, “Innocence” is great. Sarah and Ashley’s video's? Catch them on CMT or www.cmt.com



Jerry and I watched Jesse and Ashley perform, then we headed up to the balcony area, where everyone was hanging out…. The artists, bands, label reps., etc…

We watched Sarah perform from the balcony, headed BACK down to our seats up front to watch Steve (Azar) perform, then headed back up and watched Steve Holy from the balcony.


It was a riot when, unsuspecting Steve Holy was performing or getting ready to and the suggestion to have a little fun with him cropped up among everyone ‘backstage’.....

"Song for song, this record came together with the help of my amazing producers and I'm so proud of the people that I've had the opportunity to work with. These songs are the pictures in my head. They are my own memories and feelings and they ring true for me today as they probably would've if I had heard them when I was 8 years old. This music is me, ... so HELLO WORLD. Nice to meet you. " -Sarah Buxton www.sarahbuxton.com

"I can tell when people mean what they're singing," says Ashley. "It's what all the great country singers had. No matter what they're singing, you feel it, and I love that feeling."-Ashley Monroe www.ashleymonroe.com

www.jessecain.com

(Pictured Above: Jerry Goofing around with Sarah and Ashley; Ashley performing; Jesse performing; Ashley and I; Jesse and I)

No comments: