Tuesday, October 10, 2006

JASON ALDEAN - Another SOLD OUT Eagle Concert!

JASON ALDEAN and another SOLD OUT Show in EAGLE COUNTRY!

With 'Hicktown' and 'Why' as Jason's first hits, bringing him to gold status, as well as being named Best New Male Vocalist of the year and his new single, 'Amarillo Sky' climbing the charts, we knew it would be a great show and it was!

The crowd was on their feet most of the night, rock'in to Jason.

We had run a contest for two weeks during the EAGLE COUNTRY CAFE' noon hour, qualifying people to win two VIP Jason Aldean tickets, two meet and greet passes to meet Jason and dinner for two to Fulio's Tuscan Steak House and Pastaria. People had to sing me part of a Jason Aldean song and after the two weeks were up, we chose the winner out of the 'hat'...the Lucky winner was Peggy Crom. She was thrilled and took her son Ian with her.

They are HUGE Eagle fans and have attended about every concert we have put on! It was awesome to see the smiles on their faces all night!


Jason was a pleasure to meet. I am sure he'll continue to do well in his career!

One of the most enjoyable parts during the evening, for me though was greeting all of you EAGLE LISTENERS, before the show. I think it's great to see and hear the excitement from all of you about what we are doing here at the EAGLE!... I met those of you who had never been to a concert, to those of you who wouldn't miss one for the world! THANK YOU for your support!

















The Show was Great..

Once again, Congratulations to Peggy Crom for winning the Jason Aldean prize Package, from the EAGLE and all of you who participated in the contest! You were ALL great!


"Now I'm at the most exciting time of my life. Recording my first album has been such a thrill. For a change, I'm with a label that believes in what I am doing. I have waited a long time to make a record like this, and all I can say is this album is real, it's true and it's me.
I hope you like it." - Jason Aldean

www.jasonaldean.com








(Above pictured: The crowd at the Liberty Theater in Astoria; The Aldean Band; Sonja with Jason; The crowd loving Jason; Sonja with The Aldean Prize Pkg winners. PEGGY CROM and her son Ian; Jason singing to the packed house; The band play'in it up)

No comments: