Friday, August 25, 2006

TERRI CLARK- Funny Girl!




TERRI CLARK!
What a great show. She was at the Tillamook County Fair in August 2005. A girlfriend and I took the drive, something 'girls' need to do sometimes, just...Take a road trip!! :)

I met Terri and her manager, soon to be husband Greg. All the while I marveled her BIG WHITE buses.. And SO many of them!

Terri was funny in concert, with quite the sense of humor! She played all of her hits, told stories about the songs and was just a great entertainer....BUT....
I went to take a picture and the dreaded, 'battery depleted' shows up on my camera screen. Yep, happened to me...Not realizing how fast digital cameras go through batteries, I ran out! However, one of Terri's band members saved the night and grabbed me some off the bus! I was extremely thankful! Let's say I learned my lesson about digital camera's !!!

So, the road trip with my friend was awesome and we rocked to ,"Girls Lie Too"...Among other Terri Clark hits!!

Reigning Female Vocalist of the Year Terri Clark
13-time Canadian Country Music Award winner
and reigning Female Vocalist of the YearTerri Clark scores four nominations to this year’s awards, set for September 11. The Alberta, Canada native is again up for Female, as well as CMT Video of the Year (“She Didn’t Have Time”) and Album of the Year (for her acclaimed 2005 disc, Life Goes On). Clark is also nominated for the Fans’ Choice Award, a fan-voted honor she’s won five times previously.

No comments: