Tuesday, August 29, 2006

COLLIN RAYE- He releases it...it goes to #1

COLLIN RAYE...
Collin put on an incredible show at the Liberty and we were SO honored to have this calibur of artist come through EAGLE Country... Husband, Father, Singer, entertainer...the list just continues...
Collin treated the audience with hit after hit, but also, treated our General Manager's wife, Joyce, to a bit of a surprise... Joyce, being a huge fan of Collin and having met him before, was just thrilled to see him in concert again ! ... but her husband, our GM, Paul, had something in store for her. He had a small request of Collin. It was their Anniversary that night and he wanted it to be very special for Joyce so, to Joyce's surprise, Collin dedicated Joyce's favorite song to her, Wished Her and Paul Happy Anniversary and they danced. An audience, some with tear filled eyes and all others looked on with smiles. It was Great! To share such a wonderful moment....
(I KNOW , at least a FEW men had elbows in their ribs from their spouses, that night oooh-ing and ahh-ing about the romance of it! Wondering aloud why their husbands never did anything like that for them!!!)
23 of Collin's 25 singles went top 10, FIFTEEN of these going all the way to #1!


#1 Titles
"Couldn’t Last A Moment”, “Someone You Used To Know”
“I Can Still Feel You”, “What The Heart Wants”, “On The Verge”, “The Gift”, “I Think About You”, “Not That Different”, “One Boy, One Girl”, “My Kind Of Girl”, “If I Were You”, “Little Rock”, “That Was A River”, “In This Life”, “Love Me”


Top 5 singles
“Somebody Else’s Moon” “Every Second” “Man Of My Word” “Little Red Rodeo” “I Want You Bad” “That’s MyStory” “Love Remains” “Anyone Else”











#1 Videos
“All I Can Be”“Love Me”“In This Life”“I Want You Bad”“That Was A River”“That’s My Story”“Little Rock”“My Kind Of Girl”“One Boy, One Girl”“Not That Different”“I Think About You”“On The Verge”“Anyone Else““I can Still Feel You”“Couldn’t Last A Moment”


CMT top 100 videos of all time
“Love Me”“Not That Different”“Little Rock”“I Think About You”

No comments: