Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Random Five


1. The Weather is supposed to be nice! Windows and doors open and fresh spring air reaching every corner of the house is something I just love. It puts me in the mood to spring clean!

2. The ACM awards is being broadcast on Sunday night on CBS. You can't pry me away from the TV set on award show nights! The performances are, almost always, great...the clothes are amazing and it all touches that 'little girl' in me that promised herself, someday she would be on that stage in a 'blue sequins dress'. Well....... she didn't exactly make it to the awards show stage, but many a dream has come true and life IS a stage...right? :)

3. We have been busy here at the radio station cleaning and throwing stuff away! It's almost moving day! We have a brand new, amazing, building that is almost done being built and is almost ready for us to move into! The new building is in Warrenton and it is going to be a treat to work in such a nice facility that will be welcoming to all who enter!

4. Daffodils. Such pretty flowers. Someone gave me a bunch of them today. It made me smile.

5. April. Can you believe it? April 2009. Our son gets deployed at the end of this month...to Afghanistan with the 1-5 in the USMC. When I see a woman or man in uniform, I thank them for their service. If I meet someone and I find out that they have served or are currently serving in our Armed Forces, I thank them for their service. I fly the American Flag everyday... it's going to be a tough day, the day our son leaves to fight for our country...but we are proud of him and what he stands for. I know God will keep him safe.

No comments: